- Acrylic Polymer Clay Roller
- Must Have Polymer Clay Tools.
- A Polymer Clay Acrylic Roller is one of those essential polymer clay tools that every clayer should start with.
- It’s a tool that you will also continue to use as your skills with polymer clay advance.
- Acrylic Rod 1″ Diameter, 8″ Long, polished smooth.
- Perfect for rolling flat, smooth sheets of polymer clay.
- Also used for reducing canes.
- Acrylic Roller advantages are: Glassy smooth; Non-reactive surface; Non-stick; Easy clean; Large 8″ length; Nice weight for rolling.
- You should not use a wooden rolling pins. The disadvantages include: Wood grain leaves marks on the clay; Wood absorbs oils in clay; Wood grain swells from oils in the polymer clay; Clay sticks to wood.
- Your acrylic roller will be a great investment… you’ll have it forever and use it often!
|Dimensions||8 × 1 × 1 in|
$27.35 – $179.95