Microfleur 5″ (13 cm) Microwave Regular Flower Press
The Microfleur Microwave Flower Press presses flowers. Fast.
Leaving you with beauty, bold colors, and unlimited creative possibilities.
- Fast and easy to use, fitting in any conventional microwave
- Better color retention that traditional methods
- Top and bottom platens are vented with holes to let steam escape and to allow flowers to press with the best possible uniformity
- Clips very firmly compress the press and plant materials to prevent puckering of flowers and leaves while drying
What is the Microfleur?
- Two heavyweight plastic platens
- Two thick wool pads
- cotton liners
– Flowers, ferns, grass, stems and leaves are quickly pressed in this microwave press.
– Pressing is done in short intervals, starting at about 30 seconds
– Because pressing is done in just over a minute, color retention is remarkable
WHAT CAN I MAKE WITH PRESSED FLOWERS?
DECORATE greeting cards, invitations, candles, all things wedding, bookmarks, menus, scrapbook pages, soap, and handmade paper. MAKE botanical art, decoupage projects, ornaments, botanical specimens, and obishana art.