The basic beer fermenting kit is a great way to start brewing your own great beer at home. This kit comes with all the fermenting equipment you need to make beer, although there are plenty of items you will eventually want to get to upgrade your equipment if you enjoy the hobby… which you will.
Why stop at beer? This equipment will allow you to ferment 5 gallons of whatever you want. Try Mead, Cider, Wine, or anything else you want to brew.
Includes all of the following equipment:
- 6.5 gallon primary fermenting bucket with lid (drilled for airlock)
- Bottling bucket (6.5 gallon) with spigot (3/8″ opening)
- Rack and fill kit (auto siphon, siphon hose, bottle filler)
- Air lock
- Adhesive thermometer
- Triple scale hydrometer
- Beer bottle brush
- Twin lever capper
- Oxy-based Cleanser
- Basic brewing handbook
What you still need:
- A big stock pot (16 quart kettle or bigger)
- Approximately 48, 12oz Bottles (any pop top bottles will work, so drink up and save them)
- No-rinse sanitizer (Star San)
*Listed items may differ slightly from product shown in picture.