The Super Deluxe beer fermenting kit is a great way to jump into the homebrewing hobby. This kit comes with all the fermenting equipment you need to make beer, and a bunch of items that make brewing easier. With the addition of a 20 quart (5 gallon) kettle, you can start making 5 gallon batches of beer right on your stovetop.
Why stop at beer? This equipment will allow you to ferment 5 gallons of whatever you want. Try Mead, Cider, Wine, or anything else you want to brew.
Includes all of the following equipment:
- 6.5 gallon primary fermenting bucket with lid (drilled for airlock)
- 5 gallon glass carboy with stopper
- 5 gallon stainless steal kettle
- Bottling bucket (6.5 gallon) with spigot (3/8″ opening)
- Rack and fill kit (auto siphon, siphon hose, bottle filler)
- 28″ Brew Paddle
- Air lock
- Lab thermometer
- Adhesive thermometer
- Triple scale hydrometer
- Beer bottle brush
- Carboy brush
- Twin lever Red-Baron capper
- Oxy-based Cleanser
- No-rinse sanitizer
- Basic brewing handbook
What you still need:
- Approximately 48, 12oz Bottles (any pop top bottles will work, so drink up and save them)
*Listed items may differ slightly from product shown in picture.